Identification for all types of disability is required to be disclosed by students so that we can confirm that you have a disability and understand how your disability impacts your studies and campus life. In terms of a mental health condition, you are not required to disclose a specific mental health diagnosis, but confirmation of the presence of a disability which includes; the disability type (i.e. mental health), and the specific physical limitations must be provided.
Please note, upon disclosure of your disability condition, there will not be any adverse impact on the application pertaining to the information. Your application will be processed in the same manner as other applications, without any discrimination on the basis of the disclosed disability.
Admission Form Document Checklist
- If my percentage as per my upcoming results is less than the eligibility criteria of my admission in bachelors’ program will be cancelled
- If the announcement as per the of Sindh government regarding 3% additional grace marks being allotted to students is made redundant, this condition will not facilitate the admission process and the admission will be cancelled.
- Fees will not be refunded if the admission is cancelled in any circumstances.
- Within one week of the commencement of classes 100% of tuition fee.
- Within two weeks of commencement of classes 50% of tuition fees.
- After two weeks of commencement of classes No refund.