|Qualification||Examination||Board||Institute||Result Status||Passing Year||Roll Number||Marks Obtained||Out of|
Admission Form Document Checklist
Kindly view instructions before uploading your documents
I , bearing CNIC and applicant ID: 0 hereby declare that my admission at Iqra University is based on provisional conditions stating the following:
- If my percentage as per my upcoming results is less than the eligibility criteria of my admission in bachelors’ program will be cancelled
- If the announcement as per the of Sindh government regarding 3% additional grace marks being allotted to students is made redundant, this condition will not facilitate the admission process and the admission will be cancelled.
- Fees will not be refunded if the admission is cancelled in any circumstances.
Fee Refund Policy
Withdrawals from university are entitled to refund of fee according to the following schedule:
- Within one week of the commencement of classes 100% of tuition fee.
- Within two weeks of commencement of classes 50% of tuition fees.
- After two weeks of commencement of classes No refund.
Attendance in person, at all prescribed and elective lectures and seminars is mandatory. Maximum of 20% absences are allowed in a subject to cater for emergencies, sickness etc. There is no provision of leaves in excess of the allowance mentioned above. 20% or more absences in a subject will result in ‘F’ grade in that subject. Any student, who fails to comply with the rules, forfeits the right to appear at the examination in the course concerned. Such a situation shall earn the student ‘F’ (failure) in the course.
This section is temporary locked. wait for your turn
This section is temporary locked. It will open once your essay will be approved by admission officer
Fees Submission Procedures
This section is temporary locked. It will open once you clear your Interview